The Tucci Russo Studio per l’Arte Contemporanea opened in Turin in 1975. The gallery was inaugurated with its first exhibition of Pier Paolo Calzolari work, in 1975. Several key names went through exhibiting in Tucci Russo’s space: Alfredo Pirri, Giulio Paolini, Giuseppe Penone and American and European artists such as Maria Nordman, Thomas Schuette, Harald Klingelhoeller, Lili Dujourie, Richard Long, Tony Cragg, Daniel Buren and Jan Vercruysse. The gallery moved to Torre Pellice in 1994, a small town near Turin, where it occupied a former textile mill 1000 sq.meters big. In 2005 the gallery celebrated its 30th anniversary exhibiting S.N.O.W. - Sculpture in Non Objective Way. This exhibition confirmed the entry of young artists such as Gianni Caravaggio, Francesco Gennari, Paolo Piscitelli, Robin Rhode and Conrad Shawcross and in 2013 Mario Airo' and Christiane Loehr joined the represented artists list of the gallery.